Monday 24 September 2007

Travel!

I want to travel.
I really do - to anywhere and everywhere - that would be awesome!
If it were possible, I would go to all the places in the world. Literally!!!
It would just be great to just visit the world - to explore places Ive never seen, and to go to those places where so often you see them on tv...but to actually experience travelling there would just be so awesome.
It has been on my heart really I think - to journey to places, and to meet a variety of people, to experience different cultures. That would be really cool.
Quite jealous actually of a friend of mine. She's off here there and everywhere - literally!
Maybe one day!
Another thing which really is on my heart - a passion of mine is music. I love music so much - it just fills my soul and touches me. And when at the africa charity event on Sunday - one of the guys introducing the next item mentioned that one of the things that unites us as people all over the world is music - i was like - wooo!!
It spoke to me.
I dont think God gives us passions about things and intends for us not to use them.
I love music, and I love to sing. I love to dance and I really would like to travel around the world, see whats out there and whats happening. Oh and I also love photography hehe!!!
Id love to be in a band. I was watching the New Seekers last night - it was really kind of well, country - but i honestly loved it. Good old heart lifting songs. Made me smile!
So yea I thought I would just write a blog about what I love. What makes me tick - hehe! Because at the moment - being on placement now - it is making me think ...would I want to do this as a job. What do I want to do with my life? or rather....what does God want to do with my life - the latter I think being a better question.
Time will tell =)

Ohhh and guess what ... Dora just so happened to play King Without a Crown by Matisyahu, tune!!!

No comments: