Friday 21 September 2007

First Post!

So - what is happening here then???

Stuff will follow!

I thought Id start a new blog - because....in my 365 one im kind of - well....going off in tangents - from writing a "true" 365 blog lol - though Im not sure if there is a "true" 365 blog! It has. From where it first started and now where it is ..i want it to get back to being something more simple...and quick to read - giving the essence of my day and what I have God to thank for, for each day. The good points about each day.
I just read a blog randomly by someone who actually for me really pin-pointed what a 365 bog should be and what it was meant to be in the first place! So it shall commence...from this day forth, to be what it was intented to be!

So I now have created a new blog. I dont know how much I shall write on here... but I figured that in 365 I was writing more about some of the things I was feeling...so maybe this blog will be a reflection of that. I dont really know ... hehe - just thoughts as and when they come...
So here it goes! We shall see where this takes us!
So keep checking here - now and again and see What Is Happening Here!

So to start the ball rolling....
I read a good blog today about endurance which I thought was very good.
With work - its been tough and it has come to the point where sometimes Ive really felt i wanted to quit. On wednesday morning I wanted to - but then that changed and at the moment I feel as though I do want to carry on. Things happen for a reason...and at the moment Im here ...in this world of work, experiencing this for some greater purpose - a bigger and better plan for my life, which God has for me. Its easy for me to say this now...beacause I feel fine about work. However if I was at last Tuesday morning again - I dont know how easy I would find it to write this. To keep on going and running the race.
However - I do carry on. Despite the stuff that has gone on...the tough times...im still at work! I have to try and hold onto the fact that Jesus will bring me through it.
"...and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12v1 (b)

I am...out of my comfort zone...and doing that - isnt the nicest of places to be..but I guess that through those times...we can grow more in our character...and I did say that through my placement - I wanted to grow. ha! So maybe I asked for it! lol
I just want to take time...to say that with regards to this - this tough time...God really has placed some great people in my life to help encourage me... some non-christian,some christian..some at work and some not at work. I am so blessed to have such a great lot of friends who will listen and encourage me.
Encouragement is SUCH an important thing especially when things get tough.
So yea - thankyou guys!!!!!

No comments: