Thursday 20 December 2007

Holidays Are Coming!

So.....Ive broken up from work for the Christmas holiday! woop! **so excited**
And what did I do on my last day - lol lick lots of envelopes...nice!

It has been a fun old week!
Seeing The Golden Compass with friends - it was really good - and although they did miss the end out - i await the next movie for it to continue! Anyway how can one not like the film with a certain mr Daniel Craig in it! So I really need to read the rest of the series of the books!!

Seeing Hairspray on Tuesday - man it was soooooooooooo awesome! I LOVED it! It is a-ma-zing!!!!!!!!! I would so want to be on that stage ...and Seaweed - was pretty fine! hehehe It was really nice to go out with all the guys from work and have some fun! =D

Seeing Laura at St Pancras Station - it is like...my favourite station! "Meet Me At St Pancras!" Oh someone please do - it is an amazing place. I just love it!

Visiting Nanny which was lovely and she cooked a really nice dinner for me!

And so now...here comes Christmas! Really looking forward to it. Christmas comes early to the Bennett household! Tomorrow we have a party!!! Its going to be really fun. And then on Saturday we (the sister and I) travel to visit the parents for Christmas.

So that is my Christmas!

I wish EVERYONE a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Smile

=D

Becca

No comments: